Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gotta Have the Funk


Mongo's enemies are mutating.
Today, I had a semi-smackdown with a young, South American lookin' dude on a Discovery Channel Madone...who just happened to be wearing a Rock Racing jersey.
Mongo's opinions on the Rock Racing ownership and the logo and kit design are quite different. I love the kit but question the leadership skills of a fashion designer who is a wannabe, but never was, cyclist.
Anyway, I rolled up on this dude and asked him where he got the jersey while showing him my Rock Racing water bottles.
"Blah, blah, blah, expensive, blah, blah, blah, website, blah, blah, blah, limited edition." What a prick!
After he drafted me for a few miles and never pulled through, I gave White Lightnin' the whip... and we were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment