Tuesday, June 9, 2009

On the home stretch

The plumber is here replacing my bathroom toilet (don't even ask . . . all I can say is that he said I had been sitting on a time bomb waiting to explode). And tomorrow the carpet installers come. In the meantime, most of my bedroom, Harleigh's bedroom, the craft room and four closets are emptied of everything minus the big pieces of furniture. For the past four days this is what my living room and study have looked like. Yikes. [We did agree that with all of the upheaval around here, we've gotten some good cleaning and purging done.]

This little cutie belongs in my craft room but is now in my foyer enjoying a different view of Chateau Gahan. I love her pantaloons. Wish we still wore pantaloons. They must have been the olden day version of the sweatpants.

No comments:

Post a Comment