Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Really, Vegas?!

Have you seen the line for this weekend's Michigan-Wisconsin game?

The Badgers are favored.  No surprise there.

The Badgers are favored by only 5 to 5 1/2.  BIG surprise there.

Look, I know we're coming off back-to-back November wins for the first time in Rich Rod's tenure, but the Wolverine optimism by Vegas is a bit surprising.  I love my team and hope we pull the upset Saturday - and that's what it would be against the 5th ranked team in the country - but if I was forced to bet everything on the game, I must admit I don't think my money would be on U-M with a spread like that. 

ED. NOTE: Since I couldn't find a good picture to go with this post, I figured that was as good a reason as any to put up this video of Vegas "Tan Ambassadors:"

No comments:

Post a Comment