Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rich Rod's Third-year Psalm

A Psalm of Coach Rod. The Gerg Defense is my shepard; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down on third downs; He leadeth me to leave wide-open receivers.
He causeth their goals; He guideth me in circuitous paths for his game's sake.
Yea, though we just walked through the Happy Valley of the Shadow of a Walk-On, I will fear no Brandon, for GERG is with me;
I'm Rich Rod and My Staff (like Barwis, Robinson and Magee), they coddle me.

Gerg preparest a table of losses before me in the presence of mine enemies;
I have tried to annoint with my snake oil; but their offenses runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
and I shall dwell in the Big House of the Spread for ever????

No comments:

Post a Comment