Sunday, October 24, 2010

MZone Pop Quiz: Bo Schembechler Quotes

So you think you're a Michigan fan?  See if you can pick out which quotes below were uttered by legendary Michigan coach Bo Schembechler.

MULTIPLE CHOICE (You may select more than one answer)

Bo said:

A.  "The Team!  The Team!  The Team!"

B.  "If I still aspire to call plays and be involved in the offensive planning or special-teams planning, there is only so many hours in the day. I want to know what we're doing defensively and have some input, but those guys spend a lot more time watching that film and studying that and have got expertise.  I can give them two cents' worth. I hope it's worth more than that."

C.  "Those who stay will be champions!"

D.  "Vince Lombardi could come, too, and not going to fix some of the problems we have on defense, so we've got to do what we've got to do."

E.  "I can get a piece of ass anytime I want. Shit, I've got Caroline in the bedroom right now, passed out cold. I could violate her ten different ways if I wanted to."

No comments:

Post a Comment