Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Black Swan

My mom and I were looking through the movie list on our tv for something to watch. We came across Black Swan, and I thought it looked pretty good from the previews I had previously seen. It looked like it was going to be a scary movie about ballerinas. My mom watched the previews and decided it looked like a good movie too, so we bought it. First off, this is not a movie to watch with your parents and I had no idea. I recommend not even watching it at all, it was horrible, not to mention very inappropriate to watch with your mother, and you know what I mean. AND it was involving just girls.... Pretty much what the entire movie was about was this messed up girl was chosen to be the ballerina for the famous play, Swan Lake. She kept having these feelings that people were trying to take her spot so she became really messed up, and was herself's own enemy. She thought another girl was her enemy and stabbed her as she was getting ready to perform Swan Lake but at the end you realized she stabbed herself (because she was her own enemy...and yeah, she was THAT messed up) The whole play was about the white swan (graceful and elegant) turning into the black swan (mean and creepy)...in the middle of the play, she literally grew feathers and turned into the black swan, at the very end of her dancing, she died. All in all, I advise you not to watch it, especially with your mother because the movie is a total let down... ----Sorry for ruining the ending of this horrible movie for you...

-Taylor Dirks

No comments:

Post a Comment