Saturday, April 2, 2011

Top 20 Country Songs

Here are the top country songs as of now... and I believe that these are some of the best songs ever!!!!!!! 1. Let Me Down Easy- Billy Currington 2. Don't You Wanna Stay- Jason Aldean with Kelly Clarkson 3. Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not- Thompson Square 4. Colder Weather- Zac Brown Band 5. This- Darius Rucker 6. Hello World- Lady Antebellum 7. What Do You Want- Jerrod Niemann 8. This is Country Music- Brad Paisley 9. A Little Bit Stronger- Sara Evans 10. Heart Like Mine- Miranda Lambert 11. Live a Little- Kenny Chesney 12. Little Miss- Sugarland 13. I Won't Let Go- Rascal Flatts 14. Bleed Red- Ronnie Dun 15. Without You- Keith Urban 16. Family Man- Craig Campbell 17. You Lie- The Band Perry 18. Georgia Clay- Josh Kelley 19. I Can't Love You Back- Easton Corbin 20. Tomorrow- Chris Young I strongly suggest that all of you listen to some of these songs because we all know that country music is the best!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!! :) Barbara McGuire


No comments:

Post a Comment