Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lakewood in Cumming

Harleigh and I decided to check-out the sister location of the long-gone and gigantic Lakewood Antiques Market. Lakewood Antiques Market in Cumming is much, much smaller than we anticipated and lacks the charm of the original location. I know, we're spoiled by all the memories that the big Lakewood created for us. I don't think we'll go back to the Cumming location, but it was a nice way to spend a few hours this afternoon. We did manage to come home with two finds. For my birthday coming up in September, Harleigh bought me two pins that I fell in love with. Can't show them here because she whisked them into her purse as soon as she paid for them; dang nab it, have to wait until the big day.

And yes, we did get funnel cake.








No comments:

Post a Comment