Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Curtains Are Done!

What a fun project! Started at Ace Hardware (who doesn't love a man in a red vest) and ended with curtains that make my room feel like a posh hotel suite. First of all, this was a no-sew project so anyone can do it. All you need is fusible tape and your imagination. See my post back on September 28 for some more background on the project.

And go back even further to see the room I began with. A bedroom lacking in natural light and in desperate need of some warmth. A shoestring budget.

I told Harleigh this evening as I hung the last rod, "I feel all grown up now!" Who knew that curtains could add so much to the room. And I put my heart and soul into these which makes what hangs from the curtain rods so much more than dropcloths.

I'll take more pix during the daylight, but in the meantime, here's where I netted out this evening. Stick a fork in it . . . it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment