Friday, February 13, 2009

My Tags Are Here! My Tags Are Here!

Karla's package arrived and I think I squealed with delight when I opened the mailbox. She did a Puppy Love tag swap for Valentine's Day. I believe that she had 65 women participating, each crafting and sending in 6 tags of their own. She then created tag books using all the tags, creating a cover tag of her own design. Here is my tag book in all its glorious heartfelt crafted wonder!!

Here is one from Sheila at Blessed and Distressed. Dontcha just love vintage photos of couples? Add to that vintage lace, buttons, velvet ribbon and glitter . . . love it!

Carla of My Vintage Vignettes made this tag. I love how she fashioned the tambourine with paper-punched hearts under vellum paper. I love how the vellum looks just like the calfskin on a real tambourine. She even hand-sewed on the sequins and beads.

Here's a tag from Sissy! I love the heart charm. And the dog reminds me of Petey from the Little Rascals.

Caitlin at Chaotic Creation created this adorable white poodle tag. I love the page behind it, taken from a French book of some sort. And the second pix shows the back of the tag with the little paw print!!


Kathy in Chicago made this little gem! The cherry theme fits in with the cherry lollipop pop post from a couple days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment