Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Behold the SHOWGIRLS of Pro-Tosu Vids (No, I'm not over-selling it)

Sometimes it's best not to ask why but to simply kneel before the all-powerful YouTube gods and give merciful thanks. Case in point: the video below.

So I had already scheduled our posts for Thursday and was about to call it a night. Then I stumbled upon...upon...this. What is it you ask? How can a perfect storm of awful be adequately summed up? Answer: it can't. It just must be consumed.

I know, I know. "Yost, be careful," you're probably thinking. "You're overselling it."

No. No, I'm not.

When you finish reading this paragraph and then click play below, you could conceivably find yourself watching the SHOWGIRLS of pro-Buckeye videos. All 3 minutes and 44 seconds of it (no, that's it. Just 3 minutes, 44 seconds. Honest. It just feels like 3 hours and 44 minutes since the awfulness in it is apparently traveling at the speed of light and thus bringing time to a virtual standstill).



"You can get yourself drunk//you can tailgate//you can bring your daaaaate!"

I think it's safe to say, with lyrics like that, even Sir Paul McCartney would simply nod and say, "Bravo, Mascot Man. Bravo."

And thank you, YouTube. I can never repay your generosity tonight.

PS Hey, Buckeye fans, lemme know if this catches on at the 'Shoe. Personally, I can already see this haunting little ditty replacing Hang On Sloopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment