Saturday, December 18, 2010

Faster

Instead of going to the homecoming game last Friday, I went to the movies and watched Faster. At first I didn't think I would like the movie because I'm not a big fan of action and crime movies -- but I decided I would give it a try. The movie starred Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, who immediately sets out on a killing spree the day he gets out of prison. He is determined to murder the 4 people that were involved in the death of his brother. It is hardly a couple hours after his first murder before 3 detectives start out on a hunt to find this killer. Billy Bob Thorton and Carla Gugino who star as 2 of the detectives working on the case track the killer's path but can't stop him. The undercover detective, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, takes this case to test his abilities against this killer because he believes that his own skills are far greater than The Rock's. The murderer ends up killing everyone involved in his brother's death except for one man who he decides to spare, but little does the killer know that there is still one man involved with the death that he hasn't killed.


[I need to know who did this one -- if you want extra credit for it.]

No comments:

Post a Comment