Saturday, December 11, 2010

Parents

(Scott Begging for a good grade)


Parents can be annoying sometimes. Especially if they are taking away privileges and other important things in life. As I have learned in the past years, parents will be wondering what the future holds in store for you. My parents are very strict when it comes to school and academics. They have even taken me out of sports just so I could focus on academics. I do understand why they have, but I am still very angry about it. By doing this blog, I am bringing up my grade and have a better chance of playing sports.
-Scott Deters
(Thanks, Scott. You know I think your parents are awesome for being so strict on grades. Next time, let me know -- I could have entered some of your extra credit early.)

No comments:

Post a Comment