Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On Saturday, January 29th, I was eating at Joe's Pizza with some of the cheerleaders. We were not allowed to order a soda at this meal because the cheerleaders decided it would be healthier for us to drink water. I noticed everybody was ordering their water with lemon so, naturally I did the same. Once we got our water people were pouring sugar packs into their drink. I was almost in shock! Who drinks sugar water? I asked them what they were thinking. I learned that if you have water, squeeze lemon juice in it, and pour about 2-4 packs of sugar or sweetener into the drink, and mix it up..you now have a lemon shake up! Try this next time you go to a restaurant and don't want to drink soda.

[Mrs. Cross has a question: doesn't this sort of defeat the purpose of "healthier"?]

No comments:

Post a Comment