Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home Wrestling Meet

Dawg pound, this one's for you.

Do you want to be a part of history? Well, now you can. The St. Anthony High School wrestling team is having it's FIRST EVER home meet. It's Wednesday, January 20th at 6:00 in the Enlow Center. It's a dual meet between us and Effingham, and I'm predicting that this one will be a fight to the finish.

But I'm busy that night... I've got too much homework... I need to check the roast... Why should I go to a boring wrestling meet? Well, random voices in my head, there's lots of reasons to go see this. For the gentlemen, it's just like watching MMA (except without the punching, the kicking, the choking, the bloodshed, etc...). And for all you ladies out there... Well, I'm sure you'll be able to find some reason to come, too.

Pack the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment