Thursday, January 21, 2010

Space Camp

6th grade space camp... Huntsville, Alabama... My brother is going to Space Camp sometime in February. I'm interviewing him to get the scoop.

Me: James, are you excited about Space Camp?
James: Yeah (that's it?)

Me: What kind of fundraisers have you done so far?
James: Um. cheesecakes, breakfast, wreaths, and... I think that's it

Me: Do you know where you're rooming?
James: 6 people in a room
Me: Us girls when we went shared this giant room. It was awesome

Me: What have you done in preparing for this trip? Like what have you learned and stuff?
James: We haven't started space in science yet.

Me: What about the t-shirt designs?
James: Will Clausius won. It's a bulldog in a space suit on earth.

Me: Do you know what colors yet?
James: they haven't told us yet.

Me: What chaperones are going?
James: Well the boys are Mr. Martelli, Mr. Ritz, and Mr. Jones.

Me: My favorite part was either the food or the rides
James: I'm looking forward to the rides and making the rocket
Me: Oh ya. I remember making the rocket. My group was like Troy, Lewis, Kelsi, and me. Maybe Garrett too, I can't remember

Me: Did you know our bus like broke on the way back?
James: No. we're only taking one bus this year cause our class is so small
Me: that's no fun. Hopefully the boys will be considerate and not eat any beans before you leave
James: I think we should be worrying about the girls instead
Me: He obviously is missing part of his brain :)

Thanks James!
Look forward to hearing all about it.


Allie Kabbes

No comments:

Post a Comment