Thursday, December 10, 2009

PICK-UP LINES: they're sure to win any girl over

So, I was thinking about what my next blog should be about the other day. I realized that my good friend MELISSA GOLDSTEIN wrote me a list of pick-up lines back in the day. And I'm talking about 8th grade. Yes, in 8th grade, Melissa was already thinking about her dream guy saying just the right thing to win her heart. Well, here's what she came up with:


1)If you were a booger, I would pick you first.


2)Is your dad a hunter? Because he sure caught a fox!


3)Are you from Jamaica? Cause Jamaican me crazy!


4)Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?


5)Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.


6)Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past again?


7)I may not be the best-looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.


8)Am I cute, or do you need another drink?


9)Kiss me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name (he picks a random name)...Janice?


10)I'm new in town. Can I have directions to your house?


11)Can I take your picture? I want Santa Claus to know exactly what I want for Christmas this year.


12)Should we talk, or continue flirting from a distance?


13)Hi. I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down. Go ahead and say no.


14)Hey, did we go to different schools together?


15)Him: I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Him: Well then please start.


Now, why on earth Melissa would want a guy to say any of these lines to her is beyond me. But, hey! Whatever works!


So guys, now you know. Here's a guide to Melissa's heart!




By: Lieren Schuette

No comments:

Post a Comment