Friday, December 18, 2009

Lauryn and Liz

So today Michael and I are interviewing Liz and Lauryn.


R&M - Why are you always mad at us guys?

L&L - We aren't. Wait... because you're always mean?


Aaron - Liz, you suddenly look more attractive. Did you get your braces off?

L&L - Yes, I've told you this 3 times.


R&M - Tell us how you really feel about us "stealing" your idea.

L&L - Just read the blog.


R&M - Ummm? Okay? Are you a team player?

L&L - Yes, cause we're so awesome.


R&M - And that makes you a team player? How?

L&L - Because we're on a team and we're awesome.


R&M - Describe your work ethic.

L&L - Hardworking.


R&M - What's your dream job.

Lauryn - I'm not sure yet and I'm going to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader with Liz.
Liz - Professional Cross Country runner/Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader.


R&M-What's your hidden talent?

Lauryn - I can juggle(kinda)
Liz - I can hardly bench the bar.


R&M - Who's your hero?

Lauryn - My mom.
Liz - Lauryn


R&M - Liz don't lie

Liz - Sorry


R&M - Liz, looking back to last year in Spanish, what was going through your mind when we were watching Pan's Labyrinth and Lexi "passed out" and she came into the classroom moaning for you?

Liz - I couldn't tell if she was serious and it was very dramatic.

R&M&A - A little bird has told me that you two are the loudest students in Spanish and Ms. Jones(who I believe is very... young) strongly dislikes you both, is this true?

L&L - Yes it is very true.


R&M&A - How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsipop?

Lauryn - 1,017
Liz - 1,002.75


R&M-Good answer, Liz.

Liz-Thanks


R&M - Team Edward or Team Jacob?

L&L - Team Jacob!!:):)


R&M - Big Mac's or Whoppers?

L&L - Neither, Steak and Shake's burgers, Arby's curly fries, Wendy's Chicken Nuggs and Frosty, and no taco bell. Oh, and Culver's ice cream and Cappuccinos at Joe Sipper's and Niemerg's. Not all in one meal!!


R&M - Is Elvis really dead?

L&L - Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment