Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mitchell Dusty-Boy

Today I decided to interview Mitchell Dust. Mitchell Scored 4 points in last night's loss to Effingham, but we're all still proud of him.


R-What do you want to be when you grow up?

M-Trashman


R-Why do you want to be that?

M-Because I love trash.


R-What's your favorite sport?

M-Chess. I'm a man of strategy.


R-What's your strategy for life?
M-Live free and live hard.


R-In a race between Mr. Palmer and Mr. Scherz, who wins?

M-I don't know, how far is the race?


R-3 miles

M-Palmer.


R-Who wins between you and Palmer?

M-Me, Palmer doesn't have a chance.



R-So did Mrs. Palmer break his clipboard last night in the freshman game?

M-Yes, he claims he "dropped it," but I really think he got angry and threw it down.


Thank you, Mitchell, for letting me interview you.


No comments:

Post a Comment