Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ask Anne

Hello once again, everybody! Well, one of the questions I received is going to have a fairly short answer, so I'm going to answer two questions in this blog.

Who are you?

Wow... now you know I can't tell you that. If I did, you might not like me! Well, I hope you would, but you never know. I can say that I am in one of Mrs. Cross' classes and I do attend SAHS, but hopefully you already knew that. I like dogs and I'm eating green beans right now, if that helps narrow it down for you.

Why did they change all sodas to bottles? I mean, girls can't drink all of it and we aren't allowed to bring them to our locker. What's up with that?


Good question. I have no idea, quite honestly. The change in size probably has nothing to do with the school's rule about bringing soda up to your locker. I think that as long as the soda is bottled and you're not bringing it into class, it should be allowed. You bought it with your money, not the school's. I'm sure the school would like to say it's because they don't want soda in the classroom, but if students wanted soda in class with them that badly, they would sneak it in or find other ways around it, so the rule is pretty much pointless. It's only hurting those that follow the rules in the first place.


'Til next time!


Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment