Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wolke Nursery



Mrs. Cross told (FYI: I asked him) me to do a blog on my parents' business so I guess I have to write a blog on the Wolke Nursery. At the Wolke Nursery it is not a place where we take care of people it is where we take care of plants. Both of my parents work at the nursery and so do my uncle and grandfather. We currently sell mostly shrubs and roses but we do still sell some trees. Proven Winners is a brand of plants that tells the customer that the plant is good. I believe that currently the Wolke Nursery is the 2nd nursery with the most Proven Winners plants in the U.S. I think we have about 200 acres of plants and if you are interested in buying anything check out the Wolke Nursery website -- but, we are retail--I think--so you have to call in what you want to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment