Monday, December 14, 2009

Top things of the week (3)

Food of the Week:

The food of the week and the following weeks will be Christmas related. This week is Gingerbread.

Beverage of the Week:

One of my personal favorites, the beverage of this week is Orange Soda.

Movie of the week:

This week’s movie is one I enjoy thoroughly, Batman starring Micheal Keaton and Jack Nicholson.


Video game of the Week:

The video game of the week this week is easily recognizable as the definitive block dropping experience. Tetris.

TV show of the week:

Another product of the 80’s that is still loved and cherished today, G.I. Joe is a toy franchise turned TV series and featured a colorful cast of characters and one of my favorite animated villains: Cobra Commander. And who could forget the famous P.S.A.’s?


“Now we know!”

“And knowing is half the battle.”

“G. I. Joe~”

No comments:

Post a Comment