Wednesday, April 21, 2010

College

Everyone seems to be asking me about college these days, but I am still undecided. I decided I would ask a couple of my fellow seniors and share the information. Thanks Allie and Myles!


Where are you going to college?

A: Missouri State University in Springfield, Missouri
M: Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee


How big is your college?

A: 20,000

M: 4,000


Why did you choose this college?

A: It's far away from home. It has a great study abroad program.

M: My specific major.


What is your favorite thing about your college?

A: Their mascot is the bears!!

M: Campus is small but it is located on music row in Nashville.


How far away is your college?

A: 5 hours

M: 4.5 hours

Where will you be living?

A: a suite dorm with 3 other girls

M: dorms

What is your major/minor?

A: Psychology and Spanish (double major)

M: Audio Engineering Technology with a possible minor in Music Business.

Do you plan to join any sports/clubs?

A: intramural volleyball and softball

M: maybe intramural sports and a band!


No comments:

Post a Comment