Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Senior Trip

Well, I know the school has nothing to do with Senior Trip, but everyone at school knows about it. Senior Trip is a tradition for every senior class. Right now, it is on most of the Seniors' minds! (some can't wait; others never want it to come)



What is the point of senior trip? The best answer I have heard is. . . It is one of the last times I will be with the class I have gone to school with for twelve years. That is a good answer, but why do you have to go to Panama City to do this? Why can't the seniors just live together for a week in Effingham or somewhere near here? That idea sounds a lot safer and cheaper to me.



Also, what are all the seniors whose parents, lovingly, will not allow them to attend senior trip supposed to do all week? hmmm, twiddle our thumbs, knit a blanket, any other ideas?



Lastly, as previously mentioned, senior trip is a tradition at St. Anthony. I think we all know what happens to most traditions. . . they are taken away!!! haha I think this tradition should also be taken away!

No comments:

Post a Comment