Friday, April 9, 2010


Pick Up Lines No One Should Use


Are you religious? Because you are the answer to my prayers.


Don't be so picky...I wasn't.


I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag.


You don't need car keys to drive me crazy.


My love for you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in.



    I wish I were a tear so I could start in your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips.


    Am I cute enough yet? Or do you need another drink?


    You must be the reason for global warming because your hot!


    I have Skittles in my mouth. You want to taste the rainbow?


If you were a new sandwich at McDonald's, they would call you McGorgeous.


Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?


These are some of the worst and cheesiest pick up lines I could find.
I would not recommend using them.


By:Keri Utz

No comments:

Post a Comment