Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just Signed Up For Twitter

For this blogging "comeback," like the once-decent centerfielder who returns years after leaving the game only to be inserted as a DH while he gets back into "playing shape," I've taken to Twitter.

In an effort to get back my blogging groove, I figure 140 characters is the perfect blogging BP.

So, if you're bored senseless and want to waste even more time on the company's Internet dime, follow the madness @MZoneBlog. Plus, this way you don't have to keep coming back to the site only to find the same stale shit from three weeks ago. Now, if something's new, I'll Tweet that it's up. Less wasting time on the MZone so you can try to destroy your career on the 90 other sites you visit each day.

Oh, and I'm also on Facebook (F.H. Yost). Really hoping to score again with my 8th grade girlfriend who friended me. Sure, she's married, divorced and remarried again with four kids, but the way she's always sending out those Farmville updates makes me think she wastes even more time online than I do. Yep -- that's hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment