Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey everybody, this is Reed. So, I decided to blog since...well there's really nothing better to do when you have to sit in bed for a whole week after surgery. As many of you know, I tore my ACL while playing in the JV game against Altamont. I went to Indianapolis this past Tues.(March 16) so I could do some physical therapy before the surgery. We spent the night Tues. night at a hotel just 2 minutes away from the hospital. When we woke up on Wed. (March 17) I went in for surgery. I was operated on at around noon Indy time, so 11 here at home. When I woke up I was very groggy and didn't really know what was going on. The doctor came in and told me everything went great. I had to spend the night at the hospital Wed. night. We came home Thurs. morning. Last night was the worst night of sleep I might have ever gotten. Many of the drugs they gave me at the hospital started wearing off and the reality of the surgery started to set in. Not to mention that I had to wake up every 4 hours to take some meds; but, today (Fri. March 19) has been much better. I also got a new laptop since I'm only allowed to leave bed to go to the bathroom. So I just want to thank my parents for everything that they've done for me. Both of them have been extremely helpful in the process of my recovery. I hope to be back next Thurs. So hopefully I see you all then.



Your Classmate,


Reed Willenborg


Reed... We all hope you make a quick recovery! Patrick really misses you and he can't seem to function properly in class. And, FYI--Devan has stolen your seat. What you've missed: Hanner picked his hair out this week. It was HUGE! Umm, we learned about Krav Maga (watch a video clip of it on Youtube...it's pretty cool) And, oh yeah, we, like, learned stuff...and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment