Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hilarious Hypnotism

This past Wednesday, our school was treated with getting out of an hour of classes to see a hypnotist come and mess with our minds. I was extremely sceptical at first that the hypnotist, a Mr. Mitchell from Springfield I do believe, could actually induce true hypnosis on us. And if he did have that ability, I was terrified to be the one to get hypnotized, in case he would have made us do really crazy things. But the show started and I soon realized that for the next hour I was going to be extremely entertained. From the look on Christo's face when he was certain that someone just pinched his butt, to the confusion in Hailey's eyes as she looked at Mr. Mitchell holding up two fingers, and to Mitch calmly and honestly saying that his name was Amillio, I about died laughing. It was possibly the most hilarious thing I have ever seen in my life. So to the 10 or 15 students lucky enough to be hypnotized, thank you for the fun and I hope you had a nice nap during all that.


~Lena Grunloh

No comments:

Post a Comment