Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sports Snack

Last week during tumbling I fell while attempting my tumbling pass, causing me to injure my leg. Going back to tumbling this week my leg was a little sore still; advice from my coach was to eat bananas. I am not one who likes bananas so when I got home I discussed this with my sister. She immediately came up with the idea of a smoothie. This smoothie however did contain a banana. At first I was against the idea but then she made it anyways. She added yogurt, peanut butter, 1 whole banana and Nesquik. I took a drink and it just tasted like a peanut butter and chocolate smoothie; no banana taste at all, and its actually quite healthy. Bananas are a good source or potassium, peanut butter is protein, and then yogurt's just one of those healthy foods you hear about! It's a real good after sports snack I suggest it to all!

-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment