Monday, March 1, 2010

St. A Supporters



Nice try Basketball guys sorry we lost, you all played great!


T-town St. A game


Positive: The dog pound was awesome. I really liked all the people that came to support the guys. the red and blue face and body paint was interesting too. Highlights of the night included the flag waving, cheers, and Brown's dance moves (8* <-- that's a interested but confused smiley face btw).
Negative: I noticed some people coming in extremely late (after half time come on guys...). I'm hoping that those people just got lost. Then I saw many people give up and leave towards the end when we were losing. I mean it is hard to watch your team lose but if I were on the bench and saw several people leaving I would have felt bad and probably played worse because people just stopped believing (it is acceptable if you had a curfew or some other reason for needing to be gone by a certain time).
It really sucks that we lost. If your like me and have relatives that go to T-town High School then you should understand this... I texted my T-town cousin, who wasn't even at the game, during the first half to let him know that we were winning and he just dusted it off and said "Oh well, we can't win them all." And then at the end of the game he asked me who won (I didn't lie but I thought about it) so I told him that T-town did and rubbed it in my face (texting war ensued). Now I have to live with his gloating until track or maybe even as long as next year (Oh Goodness:(). Guys Next year let's win every St. Anthony vs. T-town game that we possible can that should shut some annoying relatives up for a while and plus it will be fun!


Hailey Bushue

No comments:

Post a Comment