Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lauryn Ragland Hates Interviews

Yes, it is true: Lauryn Ragland strongly dislikes being interviewed. Therefore, I thought it would be a great idea to interview her. Liz Wortman previously interviewed Lauryn and myself in our speech class, and in the spirit of that same class, I am providing the Round II interview. So lets hear all the oh so interesting things that Lauryn has to say this time.


Q1.) Why don't you like to be interviewed?

~ Because I hate looking stupid haha.

Q2.) You had that WXEF interview earlier today already. Were you really nervous to speak to 2,000 Effinghamians?

~Yes, but that's because I thought I actually had to answer questions. (Flex ended up not asking her anything besides her name haha.)

Q3.) So, its rumored that you collected over 100 bags of change for Mrs. Cross' donation drive. do you feel that half the money collected was all from you?

~Well, I haven't heard that one, but I collected nine bags- not even one-seventh of the bags collected. So no.

Q4.) Liz wants to know if you curl your hair everyday.

~I umm.... wear it curly everyday, but no I don't curl it.

Q5.) What does your homecoming dress look like??!!

~ It is purple, and that's all I'm going to say :P

(Miss Sophie Hoffman walks in and helps me think of questions.)
Q6.) How do you feel about the future: bleak (Sophie word) or otherwise?

~What is bleak? What am I supposed to say? Do you mean for the whole world or just me?

Sophie: Just you.

~ Awesome.

Sophie: That's a dumb answer.

Q7.) Do you have a hard time responding to questions?

~Well, I didn't until Sophie came along.

Sophie: Is it because you are uncomfortable with my presence?

~ No, I just dislike you.
Sophie: That is false!
~True

Well, that was quite a lovely interview. Thanks to Lauryn for her random insight, and a big thanks to Sophie for her brilliant words.
THE END

By: Lena Grunloh

No comments:

Post a Comment