Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Italy Trip


I will be leaving for Italy, May 25th as you all know. I would like to share some of the things I will be doing in Italy this summer. When I get to Italy I will first attend G's birthday party. G's parents are renting a boat for his 18th birthday and G's says it will be REALLY fun. I will be staying in the wonderful Kriss Hotel the whole month I am in Italy. G will be golfing most of the summer when I am in Italy so I will caddie him for a few tournaments. One of the tournaments I will Caddie for him is the Rolex Tournament and after the Rolex Tournament we will both go to the BMW Classic and watch one of Matteo Manassero's first Pro tournaments of his career. I will also try to play some golf myself. I will attempt to play the Kriss Hotel Tournament. I also have the opportunity to play basketball for an Italian basketball team. The team is 17U and they are called Bardolino Basket. I will practice with the team about two days a week so it won't be too hard. In my free time I will probably hang out with G's friends and/or go to the beach.

Scott Deters

No comments:

Post a Comment