Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Speech

Speech...or if you erase some of the letters when it is on the board...pee (speech). If you are like me you are not very good at speech and are really ready to get out of it (not that it is bad or anything. I just struggle through it a little..:) or a numerous amount of times (I in no way was going to say lot)...). Well this was our last big speech and I am so excited that I will NEVER have to do one ever again. I am really bad at it if you didn't already know, but I'm okay with that.

<---- See! I am not the only one who freaks out!


Hailey Bushue
*I completely feel your pain. I am a nervous speaker, too! Even with practice and preparation, sometimes those nerves just won't go away...
PS: Why, oh why, does everyone keep erasing the S & CH! Sometimes it takes me days to notice that I've had "pee" on my board. Ya'll are sooooo mean to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment