Monday, May 10, 2010

Goodbye Class of 2010

The past 12 (or more) years of my life have been spent with the same (almost) 60 or so people. That's a lot of time. With less than 2 weeks left of my senior year, I would like to take this time to thank that class - for challenging me, for making me a better person, and for sharing with me the best years (so far) of my life. From playing basketball at recess to making Mrs. Baker turn up her hearing aids to sharing in 9/11 to watching or playing at state basketball to space camp to neon dances to becoming the class with the most people ever in NHS to just spending countless hours with you all.

I have had the privilege to create the Senior Video and I have had fun doing it. I hope you all truly enjoy seeing how we have grown into the class that we are today. So to all those graduating seniors, CONGRATULATIONS. We have made our 12 years something to be proud of.

--Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment