Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wrigley Field

This past weekend on Sunday,the day after prom, I took a trip with my family to Chicago to go watch the Chicago Cubs. Now I'm no Cubs fan, they're actually my least favorite team, but I must admit their stadium is pretty sweet. Their stadium is so old and unique, it's a miracle that they haven't torn it down and built a new one yet like so many of the teams today have. The men's restroooms were rather interesting considering there were lines of troughs that you did your business into instead of separate urinals. The Cubs have the highest ticket prices in the major league's because their stadium is so old and it doesn't seat very many people. I liked the trip and thought it was rather fun, even if we did have to see the Cub's. Plus they won.

Reed

P.S.- My sister is a Cub's fan just because the rest of my family are Cardinal fan's. She was rather excited to go see her Cubbies play.

No comments:

Post a Comment