Saturday, May 15, 2010

Extraterrestrials Exist

They exist! I know if you were in my speech class that I freaked out a little and made no sense. I think it might be that I am a little obsessive and insane...or something:). So if you want to know why I thought there was just a shadow of a doubt about aliens. Here are just 5 facts that may get you thinking about it too.





  1. It has been estimated that there are 100,000 to 1,000,000 alien civilizations in our galaxy alone.



  2. It takes 1,500 (don't know how to make a degree sign) C or 3,407 (Still don't know) F to make changes in the crystalline structure and mineral composition of a crop stem inside crop circles. (btw that is really high think about a 100 degree F day then times it by 34)



  3. Crop Circles are formed in mathematical proportion relative to the golden mean (vortex in nature used to create organisms). Crop circles have lead to five new geometric theorems (thanks crop circles like I really needed to memorize five more things for Jones' class...I can do bad all by my self)! Some even show fourth dimensional processes in quantum physics! Do you really think little farmers can do all that?



  4. A clay planisphere (like an ancient piece of paper) was deciphered and it gave a map from the planet X (aka Madruk) to earth. the Babylonians commemorate this with their "procession of Madruk" ritual.



  5. In 10450 BC the Great Pyramid was built and before hand there is no record of any architectural growth. (how did they move those blocks even with high-tech stuff now we would have a hard time recreating these!)!

Shout out: Thanks John for loving my presentation the best even before it started! I needed that kind, if not entirely true, comment!


Hailey Bushue

No comments:

Post a Comment