Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Warren Buffet

Today I am going to write on my overall performance while giving my ten minute informative speech over Warren Buffet. First I would like to talk about why I picked Mr. Buffet. I picked Warren because he is a entrepreneur icon to me. The person who pursued happiness not coming from the wealthiest family. I also look up to him for his stock market excellence. The best part about him is that he lives modestly even though he is the third richest man in the world. Now to critique my overall performance in the speech. First, and the issue I need to definitely address the most, is to stop over using my hand gestures. Second, I need to work on memorizing more and telling it more like a story other than read of the PowerPoint. Thirdly, I need to work on being more comfortable with the audience watching. My way to improve all these is to first just put my hands behind my back. Second, start memorizing the PowerPoint a few days before. And third, maybe tell a joke first so I can loosen up myself and the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment