Sunday, May 23, 2010

E.A.R.S.



Yes, EARS. It stands for Effingham Animal Rescue Sanctuary. My house is now a house with almost 2 new puppies every other week. Yes, I know you blog readers are askin' this in the back of your head--Does E.A.R.S. have Facebook? Well yes, they do... so add them as a friend and you might be able to get a friend in return (a puppy) -- ranging from cattle dogs to wiener dogs. I've fostered fat ones, skinny ones, and fluffy ones. We recently saved a whole litter of 11 cattle dogs/boxers and they're all adopted. And then we got a litter of 9 lab/Rottweiler dogs (all adopted). I never thought it would happen, but my house is almost puppy free! E.A.R.S. rescued and adopted 45 dogs and puppies in the month of March. If you want to help rescue and save dogs in you community join E.A.R.S. on Facebook and you can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment