Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Modern Warfare 2



Recently I made a speech on the game Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2 in Mrs. Cross' class. I discussed how to play and get through the menus. First, I went over the three game mode types: Special Ops, Campaign, and Multiplayer. Special ops is several challenging missions like snow mobile races. Campaign is the storyline mode of the game and features you playing a soldier during an attack on America. Multiplayer was the main part of my speech. Once you click that, you can find a game, create a class, or start your own private match; When you find a game you can find several game types including things like team deathmatch, where two teams fight to the death. Call of Duty has an innovative create-a-class system where you can choose a primary gun, a secondary gun, and three different perks to go with it. If you start your own private match you can choose from a variety of different maps.

I feel that during the speech I could have had better eye contact, and that I could have been more entertaining. I think that my volume, time length, and material were okay.


-Noah Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment