Monday, May 24, 2010

The Graduation Announcement and Open House Invitation

I wound up not purchasing the school-branded graduation announcements that most kids send out. There was something cold about sending a generic announcement with a picture stuck inside. Not to mention that I wanted the announcement to tie in with an invitation to our open house on the afternoon of graduation day. So I had Harleigh craft a sentiment and then we made cards using scrapbook paper. We included a graduation photo.
The open house was a huge success in that most of the invitees were able to come, and that Harleigh was as gracious a host as I could have hoped for. She enjoyed herself, was able to greet and hug everyone, and made me so proud to call her my daughter.

More pix to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment