Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Kairos time for Seniors! Some of you may have no idea what Kairos is. Good. You are not supposed to. I can let you in on this little secret bit of information, and I'm going to steal the style of Mitchell who started the Paranormal Activity blarticle:

Highlight to read.

It's a lot of fun. Wait for your turn to go. It'll come soon enough.

On Sunday morning, the Seniors will be leaving for their respective retreat sights. Unfortunately for the underclassman, you will not be able to see their beautiful faces until the next Thursday. I know you'll all miss them. Remember to keep them in your prayers, especially with all the sickness going around. If I were you, I would not be surprised if half of them did not show up for school on Thursday or Friday (Swine Flu!). On a scarier note, I have recently become aware that the Juniors also have their retreat next week. That means that the Sophomores are the head of the school. Wow, the thought just makes me glad I'll be gone. Have fun freshmen.


Remember to keep all those on retreat in your prayers.


Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment