Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The White House

I personally have never been to the White House, nor have I really learned anything about it other then the few details in history class. So the other day I was Google-ing around and I ran into the White House website. It is chock full of information about Obama, former Presidents, the White House, issues, administration and so much more. I've spent a couple hours on the site, and I still haven't gone through it all.

The link for the site is: http://www.whitehouse.gov/. Some of my favorite parts of the site were the "First Pets", the pictures of President Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, the Cabinet, and others, fun facts, and the history of this historic house. It was so interesting to see and learn about all these things. This website was so fun to go through, and it was very educational. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

--Cheslynn Litke

No comments:

Post a Comment