Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Most of you have probably heard that the Twilight saga: New Moon is finally here. This movie stars Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner. Everyone has been waiting for premiere of this movie since the original movie Twilight came out. And boys don't deny it because we all know that not only girls obsess over this vampires, monsters, and love themed series and that you secretly love it too. I personally have not seen it yet but I plan too as soon as I can manage to get a hold of a ticket, which I advise to all of you to hurry up and do so because they are selling out fast! After seeing the first movie I was a little disappointed because it couldn't even compare to the book, but no matter how cheesy the acting was, you still gotta love it. I'm expecting New Moon to be ten times as good as Twilight even though it is the least favorite book for most people. This book is pretty depressing, but somehow it still keeps you reading, and the movie will most likely keep you on the edge of your seat. For those of you who have read the books you know that this book consists of not only vampires, but werewolves too! If you decide to get out and go see New Moon then expect to see a whole bunch of vampires, werewolves, and most likely screaming girls in the theatre, because we all know everyone's obsessed with either Rob Pattinson, or Taylor Lautner. I'm more of a Taylor Lautner fan myself, but that's besides the point, so get out of the house and go see this movie, I highly recommend it.



By: Liz Wortman

No comments:

Post a Comment