Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brett Favre

After the Viking's loss last night, I think that Brett Favre will be back again next year. I'm not saying he won't go on TV and retire first, which he probably will. But once the summer training camps are half over, I think he will be back in the NFL. He has had too great of a career for it to end in a playoff loss to the Saints. I think that if the Vikings had won last night, and would've gone on to win it all, that this would've been his last year. (because who wouldn't want to end a career like his with another championship ring?) I'm not the biggest Favre fan, but I still like watching the guy play because he is still able to make big plays, like he has been doing his entire career. I think Brett Favre will be around next year, and maybe even the year after, but who really knows with that guy.

By: Jeff Repking

No comments:

Post a Comment