Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Dawg Pound


The talk of the town for the past couple weeks have been the actions of the St. Anthony Dawg Pound. Sure, what we said wasn't right, but its in the past and we've apologized and moved on. I was watching a T-Town game the other night and heard a lady behind me talking about us, saying how we're so bad and Fr. Leo allows us to do that. I personally wanted to turn around and tell her what was up. But I contained myself and just smiled. I think our actions at the past T-Town/St. Anthony game have showed us "Catholic" kids do know how to have good clean fun. Us singing "Gloria" during free-throws is now the talk of the town. My family personally thought it was hilarious. On the other side, I think T-Town was a terrible crowd. I could hardly hear them the entire night while our crowd was enthusiastic and energetic all night! And they had some kid swinging a bulldog around on a chain. Oh well, nothing we can do about it. It was just a shame to have to lose that game. We'll get them in regionals though. As Troy said, "It's going to be tough for them to be a good team three times." I have to agree with him on that one. I say we continue supporting our dawgs the way we did last night and a win is bound to be ours!

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment