Friday, February 12, 2010

Productive

Has anyone else ever had a very productive weekend? Well it happened to me this weekend I have finished so much and it feels great! I did work on my English II project, current events, my English II paper, and much more. Sometimes I find it hard to be productive. So if you ever find yourself in this predicament here are some tips for productivity:


  1. Plan it out! Have a routine.

  2. Have a Power Question. ( like what you may ask? -> Am I making the most of my time right now? )

  3. Skip the Small Stuff. Don't do the unimportant things on your list.

  4. Take Breaks!

  5. Have some fun in the car. Listen to audio books or even sing like Mrs. Cross.

  6. Have a Positive outlook; ignore those pessimistic losers who make you feel depressed.

  7. Pace yourself; don't work too hard!

  8. Share your result. Don't get all braggy but you can tell your family and hang your success on the fridge at home (or display it at work but that's so boring; magnets are fun!:))!


  9. Take your critisism and grow.


  10. Be Creative!(Look ?) and !) see that they look kind of like pirates!) Or if you're not a little crazy go with wearing a bright colored shirt. (Yellow works for Katie).

Hailey Bushue

No comments:

Post a Comment