Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valenitne's Day Pick-Up Lines

Some pick-up lines have been used so many times it's not even funny any more, but if your desperate...


  • Do you have a band-aide, because I scrapped my knee falling for you.


  • I hope you know CPR, because you take my breathe away.


  • Did you fart? Because you just blew me away.


  • You must be in the wrong place -The Miss Universe contest is over there.


  • Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?


  • I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true.


  • Are you a magnet because I'm attracted to you


  • Baby, your like a student and I'm a math book, you solve all my problems.


  • I wish you were DSL so I could get high-speed access.


  • Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this room?


  • Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?


  • I was blinded by your beauty, so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.


  • I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.


  • Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?


  • I seem to have lost my telephone number, may I borrow yours?


  • Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?


  • (Look at his / her shirt label) When they say, "What are you doing?", you say, "Checking to see if you were made in heaven."

Most Original and Hilarious




(Some are a little sleazy, but they are funny.)




Be unique and different, just say yes.




I'm here. What are your other two wishes?




Are you a parking ticket? Cuz you've got fine written all over you!






Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?



I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list.


I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?


And if you're looking for something a little more traditional...


Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment