Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Steroids and The Hall of Fame

Mark McGwire, as you know, is in the news again and I just want to come out and say a few things about the Hall of Fame. First off, I think baseball in general and especially the Voting Committee for the HOF need to get on the same page with the whole thing. Second, I think that they should let in people regardless of controversy regarding them and the use of steroids. I think this because there are people who have probably taken steroids and are in the HOF. I just think that there are too many cases regarding steroids and you can't just cherry pick who you want to put in; for instance, a voter could vote for one person who took steroids but then later on he could not vote for some who also took steroids just because he doesn't care for that person as much as the other. All in all there is just no common ground with who and who doesn't get in regarding steroids. FIX IT BUD (Selig)!!!!!!

Derek H.

No comments:

Post a Comment