Sunday, February 7, 2010

This is Sami.

Sami was looking all giddy today so I interviewed her. :)

1. Have you ever eaten a crayon?

Well, can't say I have.


2. Is there anything pink within ten feet of you?

My shirt!


3. Who are you in love with?

You:)

Aww, thanks Sami :)


4. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do that?

Ugh, I don't have a car.


5. What is your favortie animal?

Sami like a puma!


6. What's the worst injury you've ever had?

I jammed my finger a week ago. Still jammed..


7. What is your secret weapon to lure in the males?

Ugh, I give 'em one of those pick up lines like, 'Is your daddy a terrorist, cause you da bomb!'


8. Do you collect anything?

Don't worry about it.


9. Do you like hot sauce?

Yeah, I like it hot.

10. What is your heritage?

I'm an Australian descendant.


11. ¿Te gusta espanol?

Si, me gusta mucho.


12. What do you want to be when you grow up?


An orthodontist.



13. How would you describe yourself?

tired, happy, i like to get my party on.


14. What are you afraid of?


spiders.



15. Would you ever get a tattoo?

yeah, I want a heart on my foot, like T-Swift.


16. If you could go back in time, where would you go?

I'd like to go back and party with my parents. :)


17. When's your birthday?

June 26, 1994.


18. What's your hidden talent?

I don't have talents.


19. Are you a different person now than you were five years ago?

Everything about me is different except my height.


20. Do you have a celebrity crush?

DAVID BECKHAM.


alexis niebrugge

No comments:

Post a Comment